July 2, 2020 Page 7
Swordfish steaks are grilled and then topped with a scrumptious combination of picante sauce,
fresh squeezed orange juice, chopped tomato, green onion, chopped orange and fresh cilantro. The
combination of flavors is the perfect partner for the fish and best of all, it’s ready in just 30 minutes.
• 2 oranges
• 3/4 cup Pace® Picante Sauce or Pace® Citrus
• 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro leaves
• 1 medium tomato, chopped (about 1 cup)
• 2 chopped green onion, sliced (about 1/4 cup)
• 1 1/2 pounds swordfish steak, 1-inch thick
(about 4 steaks)
Send us a photo and recipe of your favorite dish.
We’d love to share it with the community. Send
Grilled Swordfish Steaks
with Citrus Salsa
Provided by Brandpoint
Prep Time 20 Minutes • Total Time 30 Minutes
Serves 4 People
• Step 1: Grate 1 teaspoon zest and squeeze 2 tablespoons juice from 1 orange. Peel and coarsely chop the remaining
orange to make 1 cup.
• Step 2: Stir the picante sauce, orange zest, orange juice and cilantro in a medium bowl. Reserve 1/2 cup picante sauce
mixture to baste the fish. Stir the chopped orange, tomato and onions in the bowl with the remaining picante sauce
mixture. Cover and refrigerate.
• Step 3: Lightly oil the grill rack and heat the grill to medium. Grill the fish for 10 minutes or until cooked through, turning
the fish over once halfway through the grilling time and brushing often with the reserved picante sauce mixture. Discard
the remaining reserved picante sauce mixture.
• Step 4: Serve the fish with the orange mixture.
• Serving Suggestion: Serve with hot cooked brown rice tossed with chopped green onion and smashed peas with cilantro.
For dessert serve yogurt and fresh berry parfaits.
You’ve worked so hard
getting your business off the ground
Please give your business the name it deserves
DBAs published for only $75.00
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 310-322-1830 for more information.
4TH OF JULY
Have a Fun and Safe Holiday
Weekend. From All of Us
at Herald Publications