The Weekly Newspaper of Inglewood
Herald Publications - El Segundo, Hawthorne, Lawndale & Inglewood Community Newspapers Since 1911 - (310) 322-1830 - Vol. 69, No. 40 - October 1, 2020
Del Aire Baptist Church Supports
the Inglewood Police Department
The Inglewood Police Department received a kind donation of refreshments from Pastor John Jefferson of the Del Aire Baptist Church in Hawthorne. Your support and prayers are very much appreciated. Photo courtesy Inglewood Police Department.
This quick cooking beef teriyaki recipe features sirloin steak simmered in a savory sauce ensuring tender, flavorful beef and
veggies that are served over rice. When you don’t have a lot of time, this is the perfect recipe to get a tasty meal on the table.
Send us a photo and recipe of your favorite dish. We’d love to share it with the community. Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
• 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, 3/4-inch thick,
cut into thin strips
• 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed
Golden Mushroom Soup
• 2 tablespoons soy sauce
• 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
• 1 bag (about 16 ounces) Asian stir fry vegetables
• 4 cups hot cooked white rice
Easy Beef Teriyaki
Provided by Brandpoint
• Step 1: Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the beef and stir-fry until well browned.
Pour off any fat.
• Step 2: Stir the soup, soy sauce and brown sugar in the skillet and heat to a boil. Stir in the vegetables.
Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the beef is cooked through and the vegetables
are tender-crisp. Serve the beef mixture over the rice.