EL SEGUNDO HERALD June 25, 2020 Page 9
2501 N. Sepulveda Boulevard
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
20-year El Segundo Home Owner
Call or Text 310.938.1095
Each Franchise is Independently Owned and Operated.
Call Ken Today, for a FREE Appraisal Today Schofield
The fresh flavors of the Tuscan countryside are featured in this topping for grilled bread that features fresh diced tomatoes, garlic and fresh basil.
Send us a photo and recipe of your favorite dish. We’d love to share it with the community.
Send to: email@example.com
• 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, cut into thin strips
• 1 tablespoon minced garlic
• 8 plum tomato, seeded and chopped
• 8 slices Pepperidge Farm® Whole Grain
100% Whole Wheat Bread, toasted or grilled
and cut diagonally into quarters
• 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Provided by Brandpoint
Prep Time 15 Minutes • Total Time 15 Minutes
Serves 4 People
• Step 1: Beat the vinegar, oil, basil and garlic in a small bowl with a fork or whisk. Stir in the tomatoes.
• Step 2: Divide the tomato mixture among the bread quarters. Top with cheese.
★ Schofield Realty ★
323 Richmond Street
“For the Personal Service You Deserve”
• Property Sales
• Property Management
• Property Investment
DRE # 01166914
Like Us on Facebook!