July 9, 2020 Page 7
Hearty quinoa is toasted, then cooked until tender with sweet peppers and garlic for a delicious side dish.
You can serve this wholesome grain dish hot, at room temperature or even chilled- perfect for any season!
Send us a photo and recipe of your favorite dish. We’d love to share it with the community. Send to: email@example.com
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 1 shallot, minced
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 medium red bell pepper, diced (about 1 cup)
• 1 medium yellow bell pepper, diced (about 1
• 1 cup uncookedquinoa, rinsed
• 2 cups Swanson® Certified Organic Vegetable
Broth orSwanson® Vegetable Broth or Swanson®
• 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Quinoa & Pepper Pilaf
Provided by Brandpoint
Prep Time 20 Minutes • Total Time 50 Minutes
Serves serves 4 (about 1 cup each)
• Step 1: Heat the oil in a 2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the shallot and garlic and cook for 2 minutes,
stirring occasionally. Add the peppers and quinoa and cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
• Step 2: Stir in the broth and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 20 minutes or until the quinoa is
tender and the liquid is absorbed. Stir in the parsley. Season, if desired.
• This dish can be served hot, at room temperature or chilled, according to your preference.
A new business deserves a good name.
DBAs published for only $75.00
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 310-322-1830 for more information.